Rogue Territory

When it comes to jeans, if you're like me, the most important things are fit, quality, and style. I've spent a lot of time and money searching for the perfect pair of jeans, but it wasn't until I learned how to make jeans that I found a reasonable way to consistently get the perfect pair.

I've been studying denim and denim culture for over 10 years. I've tracked the trends, styles, and use of fabric in these past years and have amassed a wealth of knowledge through my passion for all things denim.

Rogue Territory is a fully bespoke premium denim company...yes, my jeans are handmade by me from start to finish. I use the highest quality denim from all over the world and can make any style: vintage, contemporary, and modern alike.

Use this blog as a way to learn about all things denim, and who knows, maybe one day I'll see you at the shop.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Temple Bags

Recently, I was introduced to this very cool down to Earth dude who, like me has a passion for hand crafted goods. Steve Opperman's his name, some of you extreme denim nerds may know that he was one of the creators of Iron Army, anyhow, he has started up his own line of hand crafted custom bags he's calling Temple Bags. I saw some of his work first hand and let me tell you, it's no joke.

He's got quite a talent for pairing the right materials (vintage fabrics and leathers) together to create some really gorgeous pieces.

here's a little sample of his work check out the rest of his work at his blog templebags.com



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: